Sorry for the disappearance - shortly after starting this blog I unexpectedly lost my job (literally the day after my last post). Anyway, I'm back with a really tough (in a totally awesome way, of course) challenge I found on Youtube - Getting rid of 1,000 things. Yikes! So, here's the video I saw: I admittedly didn't love the actual video (a quick search shows there are others on the 1,000 item challenge) , but the challenge fascinated me. It's hard to imagine I even OWN 1,000 things, especially after clearing out literally BAGS of stuff (especially clothes and books), but I know I can do it. So, here's Day One: We've got: 5 cleaning cloths, 1 eyeglass case 1 box of expired laxative (veggies FTW!) 1 ancient bottle of sunscreen 1 pair of socks that just developed a hole (sad because I freaking LOVE my fuzzy socks) Participant trophy from a race we ended up placing in and getting one of the huge awards for (which I'm keeping). 1 glass I...
Comments
Post a Comment